"I checked the BBB and jewelers associations and everything seemed great"

I just wanted to write a short note to tell you how thrilled and satisfied I am with you and your company. I must say I was EXTREMELY hesitant about buying a diamond over the internet. However, because you prices were so appealing (about 20% less than any others I looked at), I decided to do my homework on your company. I checked the BBB and jewelers associations and everything seemed great. The final thing that put my mind at ease was when I spoke to you on the phone. I had three diamonds picked out and you picked the perfect one for me and the best part is it was the least expensive of the three!!! The stone was delivered UPS overnight as promised and I must say when I opened it, I was amazed. It was truly beautiful. I proposed last night, she LOVED it, and we are getting married in Dec. I will recommend KobeMark to everyone I know. Thanks so much Barry.

Danny M.
Woodstock, IL

Purchased an Oval 1.49 D SI2 GIA