"We had dealt with a few other jewelers..."

My husband and I have bought a diamond necklace, a diamond wedding band and
a diamond engagement ring from them and they are truly
the best.  We had dealt with a few other jewelers prior including a private
wholesale jeweler and the infamous London Jewelers.  None of them came even
close to the quality and service KobeMark provided.  When we asked them to
make a wedding band that matched the engagement band EXACTLY, they came
through and did just that.  Every little detail we have asked for has been
understood and implemented.  Plus their prices cannot be matched. And their
turnaround times have been wonderful too.  I can't say enough good things. I
recommend KobeMark to my friends and anyone else out there.


Amity M.

Purchased 3.00 BR E SI1 EX EX EX + Custom Platinum Ring