" Surpassed all my expectations..."

I have been searching for a diamond ring to give to my wife for her 60th birthday and 30 year anniversary for some time. I'm very picky about the quality of stone, setting and price, and I must admit a little skeptical about making a large purchase thru the Internet. Barry put my mind at ease by giving me many options. He provided me many pictures and video to demonstrate the kind of stone I should expect from my purchase, putting my mind at ease. He gave me many options on payment and delivery to allow my purchase to go as a surprise for my wife. Needless to say everything went perfect from delivery process thru a UPS store to seeing how absolutely beautiful the ring was firsthand. The ring surpassed all my expectations upon seeing it or the first time. I would have no problem highly recommending his company to anyone looking to make a quality purchase on a diamond and at the same time receiving a very competitive price.
Thank you for putting my fears to rest, I know for sure I made the right decision in utilizing your services.

Jeff K.
Canton, GA

Purchased Oval 1.38 CT F VS1 GIA Mounted in a Split Shank Lucida

View The Ring By Clicking Here