" been in the business a very long time and knows his diamonds..."

I was a little hesitant on purchasing a diamond online without seeing it. Being from the Midwest, and ordering a diamond, sight unseen, from New York City, well I just wasn’t sure. But after talking with Steve, he answered all the concerns I had, and his assurances took away any anxiety that I had…….it was like I was dealing with our local jeweler. He’s been in the business a very long time and knows his diamonds. The proof in this, is when I received the diamond I purchased, and my wife and I opened the box……it totally mesmerized both of us! It was all he said it was and more! When I brought it down to our local jeweler, to have him look at it, he was amazed, not only at the quality of the diamond, but also at the low price I paid for it! Steve is very professional and knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to use him again for another diamond purchase. As a matter of fact, I will recommend Steve to any friends or relatives looking for diamonds. Thanks for everything, Steve!

Bruce W.
Crookston, MN

Purchased Princess Cut 1.00 CT D SI1 GIA