" This was the most significant online purchase I have made..."

I had the pleasure of working with Steve while making my purchase. Steve helped to insure that I received a high quality diamond at a great price. I purchased a setting and radiant cut center stone that was custom set beautifully. This was the most significant online purchase I have made to date and admit to being nervous about it. Any doubts I had were gone after receiving the diamond and having a local friend who is a jeweler examine the stone confirming its quality.

Thanks again for the excellent service and ring you provided. I will be talking to you again around 1 year anniversary time.

Matt McElveen
Florence, SC

Purchased Radiant Cut 1.05 ct I VS2 GIA
Mounted in an Antique Micro Pave Ring Bezel Set Center Diamond.

Click Here To See Ring Style