" Despite being located in a different part of the country...reassured with knowledge, prompt service, and most importantly, honesty. "

I have worked with Barry on 2 different occasions: the first, on procuring the center stone for my wife's engagement ring; the second, assisting me in replacing that ring after it was unfortunately stolen during a burglary. In both instances, I have found myself fortunate to have such a great resource, especially in an unfortunate circumstance. Despite being located in a different part of the country, and having never met in person, Barry has always made me feel reassured through his knowledge, prompt service, and most importantly, his honesty. The ring was intricately designed with its butterfly designs and the final product was nothing short of spectacular! While I do hope I don't ever have to get my wife ANOTHER engagement ring, I do look forward to the next time I get to work with Barry and his team! Thanks for all your help!!

Rocky D.
Boca Raton, FL

Purchase PR 1.00 F VS2 Mounted in Hand Carved Butterfly Design Engagement Ring

Click Here To View The Ring