" My entire experience was nothing short of pleasurable "

Kobe Mark Diamonds is the best and I’m ecstatic with my new wedding rings! From the time I opened the box yesterday, I don’t think I’ve taken my eyes off my rings for more than a minute! My husband had wanted to do something nice for our 10th anniversary, so we contacted Barry at Kobe Mark Diamonds about getting my engagement ring redesigned with a matching wedding band. Barry listened to my ideas and created a CAD design in just a couple of days which I made a few tweaks to. After making the changes he sent me the CAD again and we made another slight change. After sending me the CAD one more time…it was spot on! Then a wax mold was cast which Barry mailed to us to make sure it was just the way we wanted it. I felt so confident in Barry’s professionalism that I sent him my current center stone to mount in the new setting with total trust. My entire experience was nothing short of pleasurable and my rings are breathtaking. Thank you for everything.

Steve and Gena
Palm City, FL
Purchased Custom "U" Prong Wedding Set

Click Here To View Rings