" My girlfriend is literally obsessed with the ring... "

Barry,

 I just wanted to say thank you for everything!! My girlfriend is literally obsessed with the ring and she cannot take her eyes off of it. It’s everything she had hoped for and much, much more. When beginning the process of looking for an engagement ring, I did a LOT of research, from rates of the diamond/band in various places, online vs. store, etc. and literally nothing compares to the amazing service you and your company gave me, not to mention your prices (at LEAST 20-25% less than anywhere else I looked at).
Thank you for finding my fiancé the perfect ring and making her a very happy woman. I will definitely be recommending you to all my family & friends, and will be doing all my future jewelry purchase with you.

 Yuri K.
 Aliso Viejo, CA

 Purchased 1.01 Ct Princess E SI1 GIA