"This is the second time I have done business with this company"

This is the second time I have done business with this company and both
times my expectations have been exceeded.
They are extremely easy to work with, delivers as promised, and delivers
the exact quality you were expecting for the price agreed upon.  He
understands my buying preferences (stone size, stone quality, metal
types, turnaround times, etc...).  He is then able to deliver options
tailored for me which makes the entire process from "Barry, I have this
idea for a piece of jewelry" to actually wearing the piece, seem fun and
almost effortless.

I will continue doing business here because I love the prices, quality,
and I enjoy the relationship I have with the staff.

Gina M.

Beaverton, OR
Purchased 3 Stone Promise Ring