You have created a life-long customer.

I can’t thank you enough for your assistance in finding the diamond for my fiancée’s engagement ring, designing the ring, and ushering me through each step of the process. Before deciding to work with you, I met with over 15 different individuals and likely saw well over 100 different stones. The quality of your diamonds coupled with your customer service could not come close to anyone else I met. I went through a very detailed diligence process and you were clearly on top.

Working through each step, you patiently responded to all of my questions, provided updates as soon as they were available, and sent me pictures each step of the way. With a purchase as meaningful as this one, I felt truly at ease working with you and Barry and never felt rushed to move to the next step. I’ve already told everyone I know about my experience and I hope that others will benefit from the work I did and go to you first.

Please keep up the great work. Your professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail have created a life-long customer.

Thanks,

Rudy S.
Miami, FL

Purchased Round 2.30 G VS1 GIA
w/ Micro pave split shank halo in Platinum

Click Here To View Ring