" Just made my second purchase..."

I just made my second purchase from Barry. A year ago I bought a beautiful loose diamond from him which I was extremely pleased with. When it came time to have it set, there was nobody I trusted more because I knew he would do a great job at a great price, which he did. I couldn't be more pleased with the resulting ring. In addition, I purchased 18K gold wedding bands from him which also look great. Just like the first time, I followed Barry's expert advice and the whole process went very smoothly with no problems and no sales pressure. I highly recommend Barry and Kobe Mark Diamonds. They will continue to be my first choice in jewelry purchases.

Russ D.
Tampa, FL

Purchased .80 CT Round E VS2 GIA EX EX EX
Mounted in 18K Two Tone Cathedral Solitaire

Click Here To View Ring